Last year's fundraising cookbook flew off the shelves, so we published a second edition on October 24, 2015 with new recipes, more chefs, wineries and food purveyors all wrapped up in a beautiful hardbound cover that will look great on your coffee table as well as enhance your kitchen.
PURCHASE THE COOKBOOK online: http://store.touringandtasting.com/product/Santa-Barbara-Culinary-Arts-Cookbook
Or EMAIL US: email@example.com
The cookbook is $30 plus tax. Proceeds benefit our endowment of the Santa Barbara Culinary Arts Scholarship in Honor of Julia Child.
Thank you to our cookbook sponsor The Berry Man, Inc. Our local wholesale produce distributor, Berry Man, Inc. provides fresh local produce to local restaurants, schools, institutions and caterers. www.theberryman.com
Thank you to photographer Linda Blue who photographed the recipes so beautifully. www.labluephotography.com
Thank you to editor and designer Tama Takahashi: www.meetup.com/inside-wine-santa-barbara
- Events focus on culinary trends, highlighting local chefs and their specialties, as well as presentation and cooking demonstrations.
- SBCA events provide an opportunity to network with others while enjoying delicious food, wine and a special program. New restaurants are also featured throughout the year.
- Member support and event attendance helps SBCA continue the Santa Barbara Culinary Arts Scholarship in Honor of Julia Child. This endowment fund provides annual scholarships to the Santa Barbara City College Culinary Arts program.
- Since 2005, ten $1000 scholarships have been awarded to culinary students at SBCC, with 2 per year planned for the future. SBCA has also provided scholarships to Women’s Economic Venture and contributed to the Children’s Creative Project and the FoodBank.
- Member discounts at SBCA events
- “Members only” events
- Website link and email listing with business bio in members-only data base
- Ability to email members and post notices (now hiring/job needed/equipment for sale/needed, etc.)
- Networking opportunities with local chefs, restaurateurs, food and wine purveyors as well as other professionals and enthusiasts
- 10% discount at Sur-la-Table
The 2014 "SANTA BARBARA CULINARY ARTS A Taste of Santa Barbara's Culinary Bounty":